Associate Product Manager Intern
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Product Manager Intern - (OnePlace for Marketing)
Location: Jersey City, NJ OR Charlotte, NC
Intapp's OnePlace for Marketing (OPM) solution is the leading
end-to-end marketing and business development offering for the
world's leading professional services firms. Our CRM, is
revolutionizing how firms discover and highlight their firm's
expertise. In this position, you will drive functional solution
definition, groom product backlog, write user stories and
requirements, work closely with the engineering team to execute and
deliver throughout the entire product development lifecycle, and
ultimately be responsible for ensuring new product development
aligns with the needs of users and the market. You will coordinate
with other product managers and product leaders across Intapp's
product portfolio and act as an internal and external product
expert and evangelist.
In this role, you will have significant engagement and interaction
with clients and Intapp front-line teams (sales, customer success,
professional services, support).
What You'll Do
* Collaborate with product management and engineering leaders to
develop a prioritized and groomed backlog aligned to the product
* Partner with key stakeholders and users to define and design
* Assist with identifying requirements, designing features, and
refining user stories for Intapp's CRM solution
* Lead requirement discovery with clients and prospects.
* Identify and prioritize use cases for development
* Assist with writing product documentation, user guides, and field
* Provide demonstrations of new OPM features to internal and
* Establish strong relationships with Engineering, Services, Sales,
Marketing, Client Success, Customer Support teams
Who You'll Need
* You're currently a rising senior and pursuing a bachelor's or
* Superior written and verbal communications skills, including the
ability to listen carefully and to communicate effectively within a
* Resourceful, results-oriented in an ambiguous and fast-paced
* Strong technical or design acumen
* Entrepreneurial mindset as a self-starter and proven team
What You'll Gain
* The chance to grow your understanding of product management and
expand your knowledge of SaaS Cloud software development
* Interaction with product management professionals with expertise
in their functional roles
* Exposure to many additional areas of our business
* The experience of being part of a growing public enterprise
What to Expect:
* Our Summer 2023 Internship Program begins June 5, 2023 and is
projected to end between August 11th and 25th.
* Your professional growth and development will be supported
throughout the internship program via project work related to your
academic and professional interests, mentorship, and engaging
events with other interns and company leadership.
* Our internship is hybrid and interns will be expected in the
office at least 3 days a week to get the full experience of the
Intapp culture and networking opportunities, however, we will
evaluate as Summer 2023 approaches.
* Please visit Intapp Summer Internship to hear from our former
interns about their internship experiences and check out Working at
Intapp to learn more about what we value and why Intapp is a
wonderful place to start your career!
Intapp provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants and will make hiring decisions without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are
contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background
checks if applicable to the position.
Keywords: Intapp, Jersey City , Associate Product Manager Intern, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!