National Scanning Operations Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Job description: CompanyOur client provides information
management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks
and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The
company's solutions enable customers to protect and better use
their information-regardless of its format, location or lifecycle
stage-so they can optimize their business and ensure proper
recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1980, the company
manages billions of information assets, including business records,
electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations
around the world. .Job SummaryManage and oversee day to day
operations for the national Scanning Centers. Responsibilities for
this position will include managing the workflow processes,
ensuring Document Scanning standards are practiced and followed,
assessment of facility performance and capacity.Key Areas of
- Oversee document scanning operations for multiple
- Manage and oversee daily production volumes for all scanning
- Responsible for establishing document prep, indexing and
quality control procedures.
- Oversee process and procedures to download and delivery of data
files to companys document management system.
- Manage third party vendor relationships.
- Ensure all scanning centers processes and procedures adheres to
- Hiring, onboarding and training new team members.
- Work with sales team to define Scope of Work for scanning
- Oversee the quality control and audit process for all scanning
- Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of custody for each
- Monitor document scanning workflow and identify
- Improve operations efficiencies and production for all
locations Qualifications: Requirements
- Minimum three years experience managing multiple scanning
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while
meeting deadlines.Technical Skills and Proficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of document scanning workflow and
- Excellent knowledge of capture and configuration software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of Kofax software a plusEducation:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience Why is This a Great
Opportunity: Growing companySalary Type : Annual SalarySalary Min :
90000Salary Max : 100000Currency Type : US Dollars
Keywords: Job Juncture, Jersey City , National Scanning Operations Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!