Insurance Operational Risk Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
JCW is currently working with a leading specialty insurance and
reinsurance company to expand their second line of defense risk
team. You will support the Head of Insurance Risk Management with
implementing and maintaining proportionate and risk based oversight
for all aspects of Insurance risk to ensure all necessary
frameworks and infrastructures are in place to support good
risk-taking.*Candidates must be coming from a P&C Insurance
background**** This role does not support Visa Sponsorships**
- Ensures adherence to applicable frameworks and performs
independent assurance activities.
- Continuously monitor Group's risk profile to ensure timely
identification, escalation, mitigation and management of new,
emerging or changing Insurance Risks
- Contribute to development and delivery of annual Insurance Risk
- Independent review and challenge to assumptions and parameters
used in material costing/pricing tools to Outward Reinsurance
strategy/plan, as part of annual business plan risk assessment.
- 6+ years of risk experience in the P&C insurance industry;
Underwriting, actuarial, or enterprise/operational risk
- Bachelor's degree required
- Actuarial skills
- Working knowledge of company governance, risk and compliance
systems and how technology can be leveraged to improve
For more information please contact Alexis Riley at
email@example.com or call at 646-367-1115.
This role is targeting a base salary of $150,000.
Keywords: JCW, Jersey City , Insurance Operational Risk Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!