Informatica Project Manager
Company: Atria Group LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
We specialize in Staffing, Consulting, Software Development, and
Training along with IT services to small to medium size companies.
AG's primary objective is to help companies maximize their IT
resources and meet the ever-changing IT needs and challenges. In
addition, AG offers enterprise resource planning and enterprise
application integration, supply-chain management, e-commerce
solutions, and B2B public exchanges and B2B process integration
solutions. Our company provides application analysis, design,
development and programming, software engineering, systems
development, testing, integration, and implementation, and
management consulting services to various clients - including
governmental agencies and private companies - throughout the United
States and India.
We provide these services in multiple computing environments and
use technologies such as client/server architecture,
object-oriented programming languages and tools, distributed
database management systems, state-of-the-art networking, and
communications infrastructures. Our honest and realistic approach
to recruiting dictates that AG does not entice or lure engineers
from their employers. We represent only high caliber technical
professionals who have committed to making a change required by
career. Job DescriptionRequired:
- 10+ years' experience in a client services/project manager
- 10+ years' experience planning, executing, and documenting
projects utilizing PM methodology.
- 5+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Formal Project Management Training
- Experience working on Oracle
- Exposure to Informatica would be a plus.
- Skill in Microsoft Office programs and Microsoft Project.
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical
Keywords: Atria Group LLC, Jersey City , Informatica Project Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!