Sr. Manager - Technology Consulting
Company: Tiger Analytics
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Tiger Analytics is pioneering what AI and analytics can do to solve
some of the toughest problems faced by organizations globally. We
develop bespoke solutions powered by data and technology for
several Fortune 100 companies. We have offices in multiple cities
across the US, UK, India, and Singapore, and a substantial remote
If you are passionate about working on business problems that can
be solved using structured and unstructured data on a large scale,
Tiger Analytics would like to talk to you. Now hiring for multiple
opportunities for the role of Technology Consultants.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer-Product with
expertise in programming languages like Python/SQL.
- Manage various data analytics client projects, including
projects in pricing, marketing, supply chain management, etc.
- Discuss key business objectives with the stakeholders,
understand how business users and customer data is collected, and
suggest appropriate data collection methods.
- Work with business executives to understand business
constraints that may impact data science or machine learning
- Present analytic solutions to business audiences highlighting
the robustness of the solution and how it could help generate
- Responsible for making presentations to senior management,
communicating results to business teams, and developing plans to
help operationalize the analytical solutions.
- Knowledge in MLOps CI/CD Azure pipelines which includes assets,
workspace, and models.
- Experience in strategizing and implementing digital and cloud
- Experience in collaborating with business / IT stakeholders and
product managers to ideate software solutions and build
enterprise-scale applications and products.
- Experience in Data migration projects, Cloud migration.
- 8 -12 years of professional work experience with at least 5
years in the technology consulting space
- Ability to engage with executive/VP-level stakeholders from the
client's team to translate business problems into high-level
analytics solution approach
- Experience of working with leading ETL technologies
- Solid understanding of cloud data platforms - Azure/ AWS/
- Strong project management and team management skills and
ability to work with global teams
- Understanding the application of project mgmt. and agile
- Experience in data wrangling and standard data cleansing, in
different formats, including CSVs and structured tables.
- Ability to work with IT and Data Engineering teams to help
embed analytic outputs in business processes
- Graduate in Business Analytics or MBA or equivalent work
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company
grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a
small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment,
with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Keywords: Tiger Analytics, Jersey City , Sr. Manager - Technology Consulting, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!