Senior Principal, Product Management
Company: BNY Mellon
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Product Management - Provides leadership to multiple teams of
Product Management professional staff responsible for managing a
range of products from development to sales and delivery.
- Supports the development of departmental priorities.
- Allocates resources to support the achievement business
objectives and ensure alignment with the annual plan.
- Develops ideas for new products and generates buy-in from the
business to integrate into pipeline.
- Considered to be an expert in the field and provides functional
insight to support the solution of complex, operational and
- Oversees strategy design behind product development and
- Ensures strategies align with departmental priorities and
- Leverages strong market knowledge to integrate the demands of
various regions and stay ahead of competitors.
- Is directly responsible for teams performance and
- Interacts directly with key leaders across the business and
external customers to negotiate and market BNY Mellons
- Demonstrates in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of teams
capabilities and an understanding of all products, the marketplace
and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize
- Seen as a firm expert on multiple products and product
portfolios that are of strategic importance to the firm.
- Provides oversight around the development of product management
roadmaps and ensures alignment with organization functional
- Supports and funds projects and products.
- Responsible for revenue goals, profitability, and pricing for
all products along with capital and operating budgets.
- Takes an active role in the development and coaching of Product
- No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues as
- Leads others on project teams and assists management to
operationalize functional or business objectives.
- Contributes to the achievement of functional objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and
experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 12 plus years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in Product Management, operations, client management
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Product Leadership Certification preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as
required by the business.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that
is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and
communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do
their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and
offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive
compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this
position is expected to be between $119,000 and $260,000 per year
at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired
will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to
experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total
compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also
include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and
long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit
This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to
modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or
compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to
individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or
individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Keywords: BNY Mellon, Jersey City , Senior Principal, Product Management, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!