Company: The Judge Group
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Location: Jersey City, NJ Salary: Depends on Experience
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Compliance Director
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and lead the compliance program, including
drafting relevant policies and SOPs, conducting compliance training
programs, and monitoring interactions with HCPs in accordance with
current industry guidance and trends, as well as Client's global
- Identify potential gaps in the compliance program (e.g.,
policy, procedure, or training) through ongoing monitoring
activities and implement appropriate enhancements.
- Responsible for transparency reports under the Sunshine Act,
working with external vendors who support the compliance
- Provide business advice to ensure compliance with applicable US
laws and company policies, including federal and state
anti-kickback and false claims laws, anti-bribery/anti-corruption
laws, the Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, federal, state, and
international transparency laws, and applicable industry
- Establish and lead an internal compliance review
- Manage and conduct compliance investigations into alleged
violations of the compliance policies and identify appropriate
corrective actions as needed.
- Manage a data protection program to ensure organizational and
clinical trial data maintain their integrity and confidentiality
through secure data storage and access. Qualifications &
- 5+ years of experience working as a compliance professional for
a pharmaceutical company.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements in the US
- Knowledge of the Sunshine Act reporting and other state
government reporting requirements. Skills and Specifications:
- Comfortable implementing systems/processes to ensure compliance
with laws/regulations. Experience leading data protection for a
- Knowledge of applicable commercial and compliance requirements,
risk management practices, and methodologies.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
and demonstrated ability to evolve and align the legal and
compliance functions with changing business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including
leading compliance training and experience presenting to a board
meeting and its committees.Education:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited US Law School
- Admission to the New Jersey bar Contact: This job and many more
are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Jersey City , Compliance Director, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!