Chinese Business Development Manager
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 14, 2023
About the Role - Chinese Business Development Manager
The Chinese Business Development Manager will be responsible for
business cooperation with various types of Chinese organizations,
chambers of commerce, overseas companies, service agencies, and
others in the United States. Through various ways of collaboration,
including offline events, online webinar, business sponsorships,
and equity partnerships, the goal is to increase the number of
Chinese customers and help establish the company's brand awareness
and influence among the Chinese community in the United States.
You will be joining an international and fast-paced environment,
where you will leverage your knowledge of the product and corporate
resources to identify target customer groups and promotional
scenarios. Matching appropriate collaboration methods and
promotional strategies, you will oversee the implementation of
collaborations, including business negotiations, collaboration
proposal development, data tracking, and communication, while
taking responsibility for the effectiveness of the collaborative
customer acquisition efforts.
Your day-to-day responsibility
- Identify Chinese collaboration resources in the United States,
including but not limited to various Chinese organizations, Chinese
chambers of commerce, Chinese companies engaged in overseas
operations, and Chinese service agencies.
- Understand the needs of collaboration partners and establish
customer acquisition collaborations.
- Establish and maintain long-term friendly business
relationships with collaboration partners, continuously optimize
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of various collaborations,
develop and optimize collaboration strategies.
- Stay informed about new entrants and promising emerging
companies in the market, as well as monitor actions taken by
- Maintain communication and coordination with Headquarter
resources, effectively utilize company resources to explore
- Understand the habits of Chinese users in the United States,
grasp the needs of collaboration partners, and actively explore new
Our Expectation About You
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, with at least 3 years of
experience in business or sales.
- Prior experience with local Chinese collaboration resources in
the United States is preferred.
- Excellent business communication skills and business
- Strong execution skills, goal-oriented mindset, and a passion
for business development.
- Strong ability to learn and solve problems.
- Effective multitasking, communication, and follow-up skills,
with a strong ability to work collaboratively in a team and utilize
- Open-minded and optimistic attitude.
We are looking for a growth-minded and committed person to be a
part of our journey in making investing and trading easier for all.
If you are ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission-we
would love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether
you meet every single requirement in this posting. We are looking
for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change
the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
We promote diversity and provides equal opportunity for all
applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company
that represents a variety of nationalities, backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we
are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for
Keywords: Phaxis, Jersey City , Chinese Business Development Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!