Risk and Fraud Manager
Company: Bally's Corporation
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Are you an expert in Fraud, Risk, and AML?
Are you passionate about customer due diligence and fraud?
Who we are
Bally's Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world's
leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players
across the globe and an unmatched ecosystem of products spanning
across the sports betting, iGaming and free-to-play.
Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like
Jackpotjoy, Bally Bet, Vera&John, Virgin Casino and many more.
We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team,
challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our
Well, what about the team?
Bally's Interactive Gaming Finance Team is the cog that makes the
wheels turn. Without it, all operations would grind to a screeching
halt. Made up of 14 individuals based out of 2 offices, the Gaming
Finance Team oversees all aspects of operations. From Fraud, AML,
and Risk to KYC and Payment processing, the Gaming Finance Team is
the number one point of escalation for all things Player and
Operation centric. The Gaming Finance Team supports 8 ventures in
North America (United States and Canada) and are constantly looking
to expand both our team and our offerings.
The Risk and Fraud Manager remit covers all Interactive brands
across the North America region (USA & Canada). They are directly
responsible for defining and implementing the strategy, leading,
and developing the team and working very closely with key
stakeholder groups (Group AML, Operations, Compliance, Technology
The ideal candidate has strong operational experience across
Fraud/Risk within the gaming sector, exceptional people management
skills and excels working in a fast paced and rapidly changing
So, what will you be doing?
- Defining and implementing the Interactive Risk & Fraud
- Develops, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for
the general operation of the North America Interactive
- Evaluating processes and controls to understand how they can be
- Working very closely with the compliance team and Senior
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with Key
- Working very closely with KYC, Payments, AML, Product, BI and
Customer Support teams to streamline communications and
- Providing regular business updates on the performance of the
function and highlight any changes in risk profile.
- Leading, mentoring, and developing the Risk & Fraud
- Keeping required training current for all team members on the
- Close communication with VIP Manager to ensure that all fraud
and risk requirements are satisfied for high value player
- Management of several key Risk/Fraud prevention & detection &
- Advise the team of trends in player's behaviors and other
demographic information to enhance their understanding of impact.
Ensure the team are aware of regulatory updates and changes.
And what are we looking for?
- Be inquisitive and constantly seek to learn, optimize and find
- Possess strong leadership, including process and team
- Demonstrate highly analytical and critical thinking.
- Manage competing priorities and self-organize.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging
- Be proficient in Computer Skills and MS Office Tools - MS
- Display exceptional customer service skills & communication
skills, both verbal and written.
- Have strong judgement to make rationale and balanced decisions
with regards to player cases.
- Able to work flexible hours (including weekends if required) to
support the business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but commensurate experience will be
- 2 years + experience in managing an operations team
- 3+ years' experience in working within on-line
- Online Sports Betting, Casino, and Poker experience.
This is what you'll get
Different benefits packages are tailored to fit each location, but
here's a taste of what may be on offer
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Company share scheme
- Volunteering days
- Home office allowance
- Wellness or Gym allowance
DNA / Values
At Bally's Interactive, we are driven by a set of core values that
we like to call our DNA. We strive to embody our DNA and keep them
at the heart of everything we do!
We are Always Ready to embrace change, adapt, and do what it takes
to delight our customers. We believe that You Make the Difference,
which is what gives our players the best experience and keeps them
coming back. We are All One Team, looking out for each other,
respecting diversity while connecting through a common purpose. Our
teams are Learning Every Day by showing constant curiosity and the
drive to learn from successes, mistakes, new experiences, and the
people around us. At Bally's we Love to Lead by thinking
differently, seeking innovation, and always looking for ways to
raise our game.
At Bally's Interactive, we are committed to promoting equal
opportunities in employment and working conditions.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are important to us, and we
encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is
central to our success, this is our superpower.
We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants on the
basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age,
sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief,
marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political
opinion or disability.
Salary Range: $90,000-$100,000 plus yearly bonus.
Keywords: Bally's Corporation, Jersey City , Risk and Fraud Manager, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!