Data Integration Lead, Assistant Vice President
Company: MUFG Union Bank N.A
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job SummaryData Integration Lead within Data & Enterprise Content Management responsible for API based data integration between data consumers and Enterprise Data Platform in Cloud. The ideal candidate will have some Financial Services experience along with any one of the consumer domains - risk, finance, regulatory, and compliance. This candidate will liaise with stakeholders including PMO, business users, the Chief Data Office Organization (CDO), Risk & Finance and other technology and business stakeholders to achieve the intended outcomes while following the banks processes, standards, and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Primary job responsibilities involve supporting ingestion and transformation pipelines that handle data for analytical or operational uses across broad line of business needs areas and enterprise data domains.
- In many cases, the lead also works with Business IT teams in proactively identifying data quality issues, and coordinating with the development groups to ensure data accuracy to business analysts, leadership groups, and other end users to aid in ongoing operational insights.
- Develop components/applications by studying operations and designing, and developing, reusable services and solutions that support the automated ingesting, profiling, and handling of structured and unstructured data.
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy data integration solutions using bi-directional web service APIs and ensure all functions of tagging, troubleshooting and maintenance are performed accurately.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to build import files from various data sources and execute the ETL process end-to-end.Qualifications
- Bachelor s degree with 7+ years design, development and implementation experience with large distributed applications including cloud implementations.
- 3+ years experience extracting data utilizing API integration from a variety of platforms, performing data mapping, data transformation, and loading data to the target system
- Strong Experience in managing ETL pipelines using Informatica Suite
- Working knowledge of AWS suite like RDS, Redshift, S3, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, EMR, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, RedShift, etc.
- Experience in workload/data migration to cloud and can build scalable ingestion and Good Experience with one of programming language (Python/Java/Scala)
- Fluency in SQL skills and web-service API integration deployment
- Conversant with DevOps CICD practices Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Junit, Jenkins, CloudFormation
- Solid scripting skills with shell scripts, Python, Java, Go
- Test driven development mentality
- Experience with one or more RDBMS platforms (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) must
- Experience with NOSQL databases (Dynamo, etc.) a plus
- Conversant with Metadata driven architectures (metadata tagging, data classifications, lineage, discovery)
- Ability to work individually without much direction while also working as part of a team towards a common goal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Agile teams and JIRA
- Knowledge of, and experience working in, DevOps environments is desirable. Previous experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Exposure to container technologies (Docker or similar) and orchestration is a plus.
Keywords: MUFG Union Bank N.A, Jersey City , Data Integration Lead, Assistant Vice President, Executive , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!