Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Therapist for Online Therapy
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Private practice with no doors and no overhead. Join the world's
largest online counseling platform. We provide the marketing, the
technology, and the additional income. You provide the
professionalism, clinical experience, and care. More About
- BetterHelp's secure online platform and broad network of
licensed therapists help those facing life's challenges by
providing easy, affordable, and private access to professional
- BetterHelp has facilitated millions of HIPAA-compliant video
sessions, voice calls, live chats, and messages that let people get
the help they need using their computer, tablet, or smartphone -
- In 2015 we expanded our resources and expertise by joining
Teladoc Health (NYSE:TDOC), the nation's first and world's largest
telehealth organization, helping to make BetterHelp the world's
largest and most reputable e-counseling platform.
- Check out some great feedback from happy people here.
- Learn more about our mission , our counselors , and our peer
reviewed clinical outcomes . Benefits for Counselors
- Counselors Focus on Clinical Work: Your focus is 100% on
counseling. You do not need to worry about acquiring clients,
billing, support, or operations. We handle it all!
- Flexibility: BetterHelp can be your major source of income
("full time") or a supplement to your current work. You choose your
caseload size, and you are in control of your schedule and
- Zero Overhead: No fees are collected from the counselor, ever.
Who Should Apply
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), Licensed Clinical
Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
(LMFT), Psychologists, and Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)
are all encouraged to apply!
- Counselors looking for an easy, all-in-one technology platform
- Counselors looking for a variety of ways to engage - for
example, through the 3 types of live sessions available (video,
phone, and live chat), through the asynchronous messaging
component, through worksheets, through shared journal entries,
through audio and video messages, and more.
- Counselors who are looking for a strong and accessible peer
community, directly through the platform. With over 8,000
therapists on the BetterHelp platform, you'll have a forum to ask
and answer any questions you might have! Requirements
- Counselors must be licensed by a State Board to provide
counseling (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD or similar
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you are an intern or if you require
supervision to provide counseling services, you cannot be a
provider on BetterHelp at this time. Also, we are unable to accept
substance abuse counselors, school counselors, registered nurses,
career counselors, Christian counselors, and business coaches
(unless they have an additional license as a mental health
- Experience counseling adults, couples, and/or teens
- Excellent written communication
- Reliable Internet connection
- Currently residing in the US Note: Counselors are independent
providers, not BetterHelp employees.
Keywords: BetterHelp, Jersey City , Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Therapist for Online Therapy, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!