Nurse Practitioner (onsite in Jersey City, NJ)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client, the top provider in the Absence Management industry
providing services to major companies is looking for a Nurse
Practitioner. The role can be hybrid - a full JD is available The
Nurse Practitioner will
- Assist employee-client in making informed choices via patient
advocacy in alignment with the Medical Disability Advisor and laws
regulating disability management.
- Provide high quality customer service by demonstrating
diplomacy, compassion and professional competency.
- Act as a liaison between all parties required in case
management to facilitate continuous communication and
- Provide documentation, feedback, and reports to diverse
occupational populations with an underlying emphasis on returning
medically able individuals to productive endeavor.
- Manage caseload efficiently, organizes priorities, provides
timely intervention and maintains sensitivity to confidential
- Ensure quality standards for case management are met.
- Implement Company's continuous quality improvement process
whenever efficiencies or quality standards are not met.
- Drive return to work process from beginning of case to closure.
- Five (5) years of medical advisory experience in occupational
health, worker compensation or disability case management.
- Two (2) years as a Nurse Case Manager, Nurse Practitioner, or
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively convey
and communicate information with a wide audience of medical and
- Advanced knowledge of medical documentation.
- Strong Clinical assessment skills.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for leave of absences.
- Evidence of a master's degree, bachelor's degree, an associate
degree or diploma school certificate along with state
- Professional nursing skills, working knowledge of disability,
client processes and case management experience.
- A valid state nursing license, professional registrations and
certifications current and in compliance with state and national
requirements. For more info on this & other exciting roles please
contact me #zip-spg #cb-spg -
Keywords: Yoh, Jersey City , Nurse Practitioner (onsite in Jersey City, NJ), Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!