Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
fill the position of Nurse Manager/Hospice RN for our New Jersey
Hudson Hospice office in JERSEY CITY. This office provides
best-in-class care to adult and geriatric hospice clients living at
home and in assisted living communities throughout Bergen, Essex,
Hudson, Passaic, and Union counties.
Why choose Bayada?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Weekly
- Regular work hours Mon-Fri
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care
to our hospice clients.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for
supervisory/assessment visits in Jersey City and other surrounding
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this
could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience.#LI-Office1
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About
BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Jersey City , Nurse Supervisor-Hospice, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!