Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice
massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and
your clients?Massage Envy franchisees have never been more
committed to safety.Outside experts-leaders in their field-were
engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at
sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and
comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind.You can learn
more about the brand standards that all Massage Envy franchisees
must follow at
https://www.massageenvy.com/about-us/health-and-safety If you're
struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing
your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to
all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to
doing what you love.As a massage therapist at our Jersey City
franchised location you're part of a team that's passionate about
helping people feel their best through total body care.We support
and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment
- Benefits that help you take care of you including
- health benefits for full time employees
- sick pay for part time employee
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off for Full time employee
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
competitive pay and commission on enhanced services
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEU every year.
- Free Monthly service to ensure you take care of your body
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and
- paid training program
- Ongoing training opportunities
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or
employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you
can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC (" MEF" ) is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC,
or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions
posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised
location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy
Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Jersey City , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!