Company: Fyzical Jersey City Heights
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the
telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepares patients for their appointment by directing and/or
accompanying them to the examining room
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing
and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit or
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers
during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing
basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated
supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; and telephoning
prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Educates patients by providing medication and instructions;
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment,
and test results.
- Keeps inventory of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
patient care information confidential.Job Requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in independently
- EMR knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience is a plus
- Medical assistant certificate required
- Fluent in Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Keywords: Fyzical Jersey City Heights, Jersey City , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!