Company: RWJ Barnabas
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Summary of company:
Looking for a career instead of just a job? Join a great place to
work! There are lots of opportunities for advancement at RWJBH
Mobile Health come develop your career with us! We have a very
competitive benefits package for Full Time employees - including
tuition reimbursement, medical, vision, dental, retirement account
with company match, wellness program and more! Looking for Part
Time? We offer full benefits to Part-Time employees. Additional
benefits include training center education to assist with
recertification of your EMT. Come join the premier healthcare
system in NJ!
* New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or National Registry EMT
* American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
* PHTLS/ITLS preferred
* High School Graduate or GED, Associates Degree preferred
* Must be 18 years of age
* Current Driver s License and must satisfy the current vehicle
insurance company s requirements
* Must possess ICS 100, 200, and NIMS 700, 800
* Must have completed Hazardous Materials Awareness training
* Must have completed Weapons of Mass Destruction or CBRNE
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
* Conducts self in a professional, dignified, and compassionate
manner at all times.
* Capable of communicating clearly, effectively, professionally,
and in the English language via written and verbal means.
* Notifies Supervisor of any deficiencies regarding maintenance,
equipment, or supplies.
* Notifies Supervisor immediately of any unusual circumstances.
* Provides treatment in accordance with established patient care
* Operates department vehicles in accordance with all applicable NJ
Motor Vehicle Laws and MH driving related policies.
* Required to complete department specific continuing programs in
addition to those required by the State of New Jersey Department of
Health, Office of Emergency Medical Services.
* Expected to perform routine duties intended to keep them safe and
facilitate their ability to provide patient care. This includes but
is not limited to: completing vehicle inspection forms and vehicle
maintenance requests, submitting copies of required certifications
prior to their due date, remaining compliant with hospital Employee
Health requirements such as TB testing and N95 fit testing, and
completing hospital-required processes such as annual employee
self-evaluations and employee engagement surveys in a timely
* Expected to complete all patient care documentation in accordance
with the MH Documentation Procedure.
* Interacts professionally with partners, patients, management,
colleagues from other EMS agencies, public safety personnel, and
other healthcare providers and members of the public.
* Performs other duties as required or requested by MH management,
necessary to the function of the organization.
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: RWJ Barnabas, Jersey City , EMT, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!