Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Camden
Company: Caring, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the direction of the manager carries out
assigned non-professional program in personal care, self-help and
social training, recreation, cleanliness, and related programs
designed to maintain the physical, mental, emotional health, and
well being of residents assigned to the facility; does related work
as required.GENERAL RESPONSIBILITES
- Organizes assigned work and develops effective work
- Assumes the responsibility for the physical, mental and
emotional well being of residents assigned to his/her care.
- Takes the initiative in developing and carrying out our
recreation program and suitable activities for the residents.
- Provides whatever assistance is required by residents to assure
adequate standards of personal hygiene
- Responsible for adherence to state and CARING's policies and
- Respond with reason and calm in an emergency. Sees that proper
measures are taken at all times to eliminate actual and potential
hazards to the safety of residents.
- Maintains order and discipline, handles minor behavior
problems, and refers those of a more serious nature to a
- Receives visitors and escorts them in a courteous manner;
responds to questions dealing with non-professional aspects of
organization and refers visitors to appropriate staff members for
response to inquiries of a professional nature.
- Prepares concise information reports on program, activities and
- Escorts/transports residents to treatment facilities, church
services, recreation work areas, or other facilities as
- Maintains accurate records and files.
- Required to do some household maintenance and daily cleaning
chores as required.
- Under the direction of the LPN Manager, the Nurse Aide shall
provide, assist or supervise residents in activities of daily
living such as mobility, transferring, walking, grooming, bathing,
dressing and undressing, eating and toileting.
- The Nurse Aide shall perform and or provide assistance to
residents in meals preparation and general household functions as
directed by the Manager.REQUIREMENTS
- MUST HAVE High school diploma, GED or equivalency and minimum
age requirement of 18 years.
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN, Valid New Jersey driver license, careful
driver with previous driving experience.
- Able to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in
- Current certification in New Jersey as a Nurse Aide or a
Homemaker-Home Health Aide.
Keywords: Caring, Inc., Jersey City , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Camden, Healthcare , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!