CDL A Delivery Truck Driver
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Company: US0076 Sysco Metro New York, LLCZip Code:07305Employment
Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates
the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to
contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve
others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking
for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow
with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and
service.$30.30/ hour to start!Sign On Bonus: $5,000 for qualified
candidates!JOB SUMMARYSysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer
locations. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to
join our team and experience the heart of food and service.Sysco
has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck
Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and
manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen
foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations
on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with
each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become
familiar with their operations to meet needs and
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.Certificates,
Licenses, and Registrations
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.Professional Skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality.Physical Demand
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.Work
- Flexibility - overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to
drive success?Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of
a Sysco Driver . Applicants must be currently authorized to work in
the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Jersey City , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!