Customer Service Specialist
Company: Dream Walker Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire a Customer Service
Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be
responsible for working directly with us customers through many
channels as a valued resource and trusted advisor, helping their
business grow. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful
Support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative
approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how our
- Engage with the Customer Success team to both understand and
advise of customer issues, frustrations, or requests to drive
customer happiness and retention.
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through
phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to
fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries.
- Provide internal feedback on how us can better serve our
clients in the product road map for continuous improvement.
- Proactively monitor and track usage, product consumption gaps,
and traffic patterns to identify opportunities and address
potential future issues such as account churn.
- Contribute to a high rate of returning purchases across your
client base by systematically identifying and assessing renewal
risks.Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in our
fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and also as an internal
advocate for evolving customer needs. Requirements
- Bachelor's or Associate degree preferred.
- Prior customer service/sales experience required.
- Self-motivated, always curious, and consistently eager to
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Job Types:
Full-time, Part-timePay: $23.00 - $28.00 per hourSchedule:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined scheduleEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Keywords: Dream Walker Inc, Jersey City , Customer Service Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!