Tidiness Enthusiast / Housekeeping Supervisor
Company: Canopy by Hilton Jersey City Arts District
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
JOB TITLE: Tidiness Supervisor/Housekeeping Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Lead or Asst. Lead Tidiness Enthusiast/ Director or
Asst. Director of Housekeeping
Floor Supervisor will be responsible for maintain guestrooms,
working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and
orderly manner. Also coordinating daily housekeeping operations and
maintaining the housekeeping operating standards.
You are also responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver
an excellent Guest satisfaction and experience. On time-to-time
basis may also be required to assist the Housekeeping Manager in
FLOOR SUPERVISOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for smooth operation of the areas assigned.
- Responsible for the performance of all housekeeping staff.
- Supervise Room Attendants and Houseman.
- Organizes and facilitates the room making process.
- Daily allocation of rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team
- Responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms, corridors, and
heart of the house area of the floor.
- Checks and inspects the stay over and departure rooms, giving
special attention to guest needs.
- Ensures that the entire operation is performed as per the laid
- To organize immediately the guest needs under intimation to
- Manage guest requests, including VIP amenities and
communicating them to the relevant team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet
- Aware of all room categories and amenities.
- Achieve positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and
- Carry out Lost and Found procedures.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering
- Assist Housekeeping Manager with training requirements.
- Represent the needs of the team to others in the hotel.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good
To provide a friendly, courteous, and professional service at all
times, Good communicative English skills, reading, writing and
speaking. Basic computer operating skills.
Three-year diploma or degree in hotel Management.
Experience Two to three years of experience managing entry-level
employees. Proven experience of working in a similar role in an
Hilton OnQ system experience a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Canopy by Hilton Jersey City Arts District, Jersey City , Tidiness Enthusiast / Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!