Residential District Manager
Company: Blt Management Llc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout Building and Land TechnologyBLT is seeking
an experienced and dynamic Residential District Manager to join our
luxury apartment community located in Jersey City. The District
Manager has full responsibility for maximizing the operating
performance of the property, managing, and coordinating the team
members to achieve financial and operational goals. Duties &
- Supervises property staff by recruiting, training, and
developing employees. Manages performance of team members in
accordance with Company policies, values, and business
- Analyzes and evaluates financial statements, reviewing current
and projected marketing information, and accessing operational
reports that establish historic and predict performance
- Meets targeted revenues by setting rent rates, ensuring rent
and fees are collected and posted in a timely manner, making
financial bank deposits, and preparing and reviewing monthly
financial status reports.
- Maintains knowledge of the Property's competitive environment.
Gathers, analyzes, and interprets current market and economic
trends, adjusts operating strategy accordingly to drive
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of various weekly,
monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions to
improve the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the
- Conducts regular property inspections and takes appropriate
actions to ensure that the physical aspects of the property meet
company standards for health, safety, risk management, asset
preservation, and customer service. Recommends capital improvements
- Ensures compliance with all pertinent company policies,
procedures, and standards related to business and operations.
- Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws as they pertain
to fair housing, credit reporting, leasing, and residential
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University; or
equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3-5 years of business, accounting, hospitality, or property
- Working knowledge of building operations and maintenance.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience leading a high-performing teamPowered by
Keywords: Blt Management Llc, Jersey City , Residential District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!