Company: Uniqlo Co., Ltd.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The Visual Supervisor provides solutions to store specific visual
and merchandising challenges using brand standards and corporate
visual guidelines to maintain brand integrity. The Visual
Supervisor adapts corporate visual direction based on individual
store need and inventory levels and drives sales through strategic
merchandise placement. Support the Visual Manager to oversee the
brand aesthetic and drive profitability in store by helping to
execute visual and merchandising plans.
* Train and maintain brand standards for visual presentation,
cleanliness and organization throughout the store to ensure a
consistent customer experience.
* Execute new item deliveries to ensure they are quickly placed and
all garments are represented on the floor in full size runs with
proper signage where needed.
* Prepare for and implement seasonal merchandising presentations
and manage new visual merchandising initiatives.
* Monitor merchandise sell through and replenishment utilizing
* Partner with store management on key visual merchandising
decisions that have an impact on store workload and sales.
* Ensure visually appealing and brand appropriate displays are
created and updated to drive sell through and maximize the
* Ensure lighting and signage is to company standard to highlight
merchandise and display.
* Support store management to ensure all store objectives are met
(i.e.: customer service, operational initiatives, etc.).
* Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by
utilizing the UNIQLO service standard, following the UNIQLO
Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
* Provide product and brand knowledge to employees and
* Exemplify and enforce company policy and procedure.
* Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
* Partner with Store Managers to identify and resolve issues in the
* Motivate the team to meet and exceed sales goals.
* Delegate and monitor task management to ensure follow through and
* Manage weekly/monthly work schedules to maximize the productivity
of the visual team.
* Supervise the visual team to monitor breaks and ensure adequate
visual coverage during peak times.
* Inspire a high level of morale and motivation within the visual
* Facilitate effective communication among the visual team
* Ensure the visual team and all store employees follow health and
safety guidelines in the store.
* Partner with Visual Manager to train and develop the visual
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store
* Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer
terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 25 pounds
* Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
by repetitive bending, twisting, stooping, squatting, and
* Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business
needs, including evenings and weekends
* Overnights will be necessary in this position.
* Relocation may be required based on business needs
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 2 - 3 years retail visual merchandising or display experience
The Company is committed to equal pay initiatives and will not ask
candidates for their current or past salary.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not
discriminate against applicants or employees because of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status,
disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or
because of any other status or condition protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Uniqlo Co., Ltd., Jersey City , Visual Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!