Human Resource Coordinator (Bilingual English-Spanish)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Hey, we're Article. We're a digital-first furniture brand that's
engineering remarkably better furniture experiences. We don't have
brick and mortar stores, so we're able to deliver better value on
beautiful, modern furniture. Recently named one of Canada's fastest
growing companies, we're on the hunt for talented, enthusiastic
team members to join us at our fulfillment center in Jersey City,
NJ.We're looking for a Human Resource Coordinator (you'll be known
as a People & Culture Coordinator at Article) to join our growing
team. In this role, you will be hands-on with the day-to-day
operations of our People & Culture team, supporting our Supply
- Your work will impact employees across 8 locations, with 8 more
coming in 2021.
- Our Supply Chain teams grew by 50% in 2020, and we expect
similar growth in 2021This is an exciting opportunity for an
individual to join an energetic organization, and learn how to
scale a rapidly growing company.What you'll be doing:
- Supporting all HR functions, including tasks such as employee
on-boarding, reporting, performance assessment processes, employee
relations, benefits administration, rollout of various HR programs,
recruitment and responding to general inquiries from
- Completing offer letters, employment verification, I9
verification, checking references, managing background checks and
DOT health checks.
- Updating and maintaining HRIS, and all HR documents
- Supporting employee relations; ensuring that company guidelines
are administered in a fair, non-discriminatory manner.
- Assisting with recruitment, maintaining Article's applicant
tracking system, applicant screening, arranging interviews, working
with managers to set up their new hires' materials, and
coordinating on-boarding activities.
- Assisting with benefit enrollment programs and acting as the
liaison between benefit providers and Article employees.
- Organizing meetings, training sessions, and lunch and
- Additional administrative responsibilities as
- 2+ years of HR administrative experience in a high-volume, fast
paced environment, preferably in distribution
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
professionally and with discretion.
- Strong customer (employee) focus and exceptional interpersonal
skills to meet internal/external customer needs.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with an
ownership mindset to drive results
- Ability to be comfortable with the unknown in a rapidly growing
and changing environment
- Desire to win together: we share, collaborate, challenge, and
support each other
- Familiarity with modern recruitment technology and tools
- Ability to speak Spanish at a conversational level. Ability to
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Experience using Google Suite preferred
- A positive, proactive attitude which the ability to be
comfortable with change
- Certification or degree in Human Resources is
preferredBenefitsWe want Article to be an amazing place to work,
and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a
competitive salary, we provide:
- The tools you need to get your job done well!
- Access to a benefits package with all the bells and
whistles(health, dental, vision, with a generous employer
contribution to premiums).
- Paid sick days and 3 weeks of vacation.
- LTD and Group Life Insurance.
Keywords: Article, Jersey City , Human Resource Coordinator (Bilingual English-Spanish), Human Resources , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!