HR Business Partner
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
OverviewThis position is your opportunity to partner closely
with AvePoint's teams and business leaders in North America and
support the transformation of how our people strategy aligns with
our evolving business goals. AvePoint is at an exciting and pivotal
time in our history as we recently became a public company on July
2, 2021 and this is a unique and opportunistic time to join our
team.What will you be doing?The HR Business Partner drives and
executes on our talent strategy and people initiatives across our
teams in North America. This is a critical role responsible for
leading how our talent acquisition, experience, development and
retention strategies align with the goals of the business. Our
People Team is seen as part of the business and a high sense of
business acumen is a must.This role is also responsible for:
- Developing a deep understanding of business priorities and
partnering with all local team members
- Leading the transformation and execution of people related
goals for teams in North America
- Providing day to day thought leadership, partnership and
- Helping to set focus and leading the execution of talent
engagement, recognition and retention strategies.
- Partnering with our Director of Talent Management to champion
performance, talent and leadership development, internal mobility,
succession planning and workforce planning.
- Driving L&D, onboarding and performance improvement best
- Partnering with our VP of Total rewards on compensation and
benefit best practices
- Helping to lead change management
- Managing our approach towards employee relations and conflict
managementOK, I'm interested... is this the job for me? We are
- 8+ years of progressive Human Resources experience
- University degree required
- Proven experience managing and implementing meaningful and
strategic people related initiatives
- Demonstrated success developing relationships and trust with
leadership at all levels.
- Keen understanding of the current talent market and industry
best practices related building employee experience.
- Scrappy and comfortable with ambiguity and change; ability to
roll up sleeves to get things done with limited resources.
- Highly organized, able to work through complex problems, set
priorities and diligently execute on commitments.
- Empathetic listening skills and the ability to develop credible
and trusting relationships with individuals at all levels of an
organization.About AvePointCheck out our careers blog for content
on our people, culture, and workplace!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: AvePoint, Jersey City , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!