Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Arch Insurance
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Attention Job Seekers. We never make job offers without a formal
interview process and never ask you to send money as part of the
hiring process. Human Resource Business Partner - Consultant to
Permanent Entity Arch Insurance Group Inc (U.S.) Job Locations
US-NJ-Jersey City Job ID 2021-4450 Business Segment Insurance # of
Openings 1 Category Human Resources The Position The Human
Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance
by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and
organization development strategies in support of the business
objectives. Performs HR related duties at the professional level
while supporting more than one business unit. Will carry out
responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent
acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation
and application, performance and talent management consultation.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of
actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation
and application; talent management and development; and
organizational design consultation.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base.
Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills;
experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes
referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs;
college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure
robust candidate pipeline.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job
offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Remains current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques
in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits
functions as needed to provide solutions for clients.
- All other duties assigned. Desired Skills/Experience TECHNICAL
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice
of HR including employment law.
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
especially in Information Technology
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to
include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven skills in MS office suite, internet and data-base
management EDUCATION AND EXPERINCE
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business related
- Three (3) to six (6) years of HR experience with at least two
(2) years of recruiting experience in Information Technology. Sorry
the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Arch Insurance, Jersey City , Human Resource Business Partner, Human Resources , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!