Manager, GPS Experienced Recruiting
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Manager, Experienced Recruiting - GPS Practice
Our Acquisition team is focused on getting the right candidate in
the door at the right time. Looking for a strategic, innovative
professional who is progressive and can lead from the front by
being authentic, agile, connected and technologically bold in all
areas of recruiting.
Work you'll do
Experienced recruiting focuses on aligning candidates who bring
previous knowledge and expertise to expanding the business
- Work with Talent and business leadership to support the
Experienced Hire recruiting strategy for Deloitte client service
- As part of the recruiting management team, develop and champion
new recruiting methods.
- Lead a team of 5-7 full time and contractor staff to deliver
against experienced hire goals as defined by business.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities and performance of
recruiters. Assign work, set deadlines, ensure adherence to firm
policies and procedures.
- Empower team to focus on the candidate experience. Lead by
example and offer guidance, tools and resources.
- Manage and coordinate medium to large-scale hiring efforts
related to capture efforts, awards, or demand surges. Address
client concerns as needed.
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to
build the Distinctively Deloitte brand.
- Day-to-day recruiting execution and delivery of hires as
The Talent Acquisition team collaborates with the business and
across the Talent organization to provide strategic insight into
the recruiting vision. The team advises on, implements and executes
the recruiting strategy, providing full-lifecycle recruitment
recruiting services. Teams are aligned by business function and
then by type of hire, campus, experienced and
Partner/Principal/Managing Director recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 6 years of related
- Previous recruiting experience in a professional services or
large corporate environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and
manage competing priorities
- Consultative approach toward clients with proven ability to
influence others and build strong relationships
- Aptitude and willingness to embrace new technology and
recruiting platforms (social media, etc.)
- Prior experience anticipating challenges, developing
contingency plans accordingly
- Experience identifying cost-saving opportunities for
- Proven track record of problem-solving and decision-making
- Advanced skills in required software: Microsoft Office,
applicant tracking systems
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Advanced understanding of relevant firm businesses, recruiting
policies, procedures, and systems
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Manager, GPS Experienced Recruiting, Human Resources , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!