Company: Tradeweb Markets LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 17, 2020
products for our global, market-leading trading platform. You will
which we are using to build a unified UI for the whole of Tradeweb
in a company-wide UI monorepo.
As a self-starter, you will be able to take a complex problem and
use your own engineering and debugging skills to dissect and
analyse it, and distill a clear solution. You will be able to
proactively identify problems faced by our customers, and figure
out creative technological solutions to these.
As traders rely on our platform to trade and consume real-time data
about hundreds of financial products simultaneously, performance of
our UI is critical. Therefore, interest and experience in
community and keeping an eye on the latest developments in
ECMAScript, JS engines like V8, web browsers, and TypeScript.
Experience in applying automated testing e.g. unit testing, its
benefits, and associated practices like TDD, on large-scale
codebases will be valuable.
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating
across international development teams on engineering and
architecture, to working with our QA and dev ops teams.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and
investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based
trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production
- Hosting and participating in code review.
- Education: at least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer
- At least 3 years professional web application development
- Angular 2-10 the more in-depth your understanding, the
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Superior analytical and problem solving ability
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams
across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational
complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms
and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high pressure
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of
electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money
markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data
and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and
reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail
markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price
discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for
greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading
operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!