Java J2EE Architect with Kafka exp
Company: Maayee, Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Java/J2EE Architect with Kafka Exp Jersey City NJ Long Term
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing Java
applications using JSF, JSP, JSTL, MDB, JDBC, JEE Security, JUL,
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with MQ and web service integration (SOAP, REST,
- Experience with Rational Application Developer and WebSphere
Application Server preferred.
- 5+ years Oracle development experience, including PL/SQL,
ST_geometry or SDO, running and interpreting Explain Plan, and
familiarity with SQL Developer.
- Strong background in thin client architecture, object-oriented
design and design patterns, service-oriented architecture, data
structures, business intelligence.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have a strong commitment
towards the delivery of high quality products
- Experience with WebFOCUS reporting technology preferred.
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
or related technical discipline
- Self-starter with strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with
remote team members
- Dedication to continuous learning and improvement in both the
technical domain and the business domain
- Hardworking, with a strong technical background and commitment
to delivering results.
- Experience in the domain of insurance and geospatial
- Experience with change management, concurrent development and
version control systems.
- UX design (wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes) , class and
- Performance profiling of applications and components
- Developing and documenting components, libraries, and APIs to
be used by other developers
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills jason at
maayeeinc dot com - provided by Dice
Keywords: Maayee, Inc, Jersey City , Java J2EE Architect with Kafka exp, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!