RPG Programmer Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Jersey City Headquarters
255 Route 1 & 9
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Imperial Ordering System Miami Headquarters
9601 NW 112th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
OMNI Ordering System Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of
foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and
equipment in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. As a provider
of customized supply chain solutions, the company serves customers
in many business-to-business market segments including
supermarkets, grocers, healthcare facilities and restaurants.
Founded in 1935 and headquartered in New Jersey, Imperial Dade
serves more than 60,000 customers through a footprint of 48
branches and has a growing network of strategically located
distribution centers with a fleet of over 900 vehicles. Since CEO
Robert Tillis and President Jason Tillis assumed their roles in
2007, the company has grown both organically and through
acquisitions to become a leader in the disposable food service and
janitorial supplies industry. Responsibilities Reporting to the IT
Director, you will collaborate with internal business team members,
end users--to solve problems and provide new functionality and
solutions to our customers. You will provide programming support
for existing software by working with internal teams.-- To be
successful in this position, you must have a proven track record
showing the ability to multi-task and success working within a team
environment. We are committed to reducing impact and providing
quick resolutions should issues arise. The RPG Programmer Analyst
will be an integral part of meeting our commitments. ESSENTIAL
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software
- Interacts with internal teams and customers to gather system
requirements and come up with solutions.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests --code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements
newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- M ay assist--in determining if and how system enhancements may
improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the
system and functional requirements of the-- product.
- May complete--work effort estimates. Qualifications MINIMUM
- 10 years of experience in programming in RPG PREFERRED
- RPG and Power 9 Server experience is preferred.
- SQL, --EDI, --VAI's, S2k Package, JD Edwards experience is
- Experience in supply chain, purchasing, Inventory, warehousing
is a big plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in CIS or data processing field is preferred.
At Imperial Dade,--we offer an exciting environment in which to
work, learn, and grow professionally. We are excited to continue to
invite talented individuals with a passion for excellence to join
our team. As a family-owned and operated company, we value our
people and strive to create rewarding career opportunities by
offering competitive salaries and benefits, 401K, Life Insurance,
and a generous Paid Time Off Package. Imperial Dade is an EEO
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent,
national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family
medical history or genetic information, political affiliation,
military service, or other non-merit based factors. Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Jersey City , RPG Programmer Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!