Sr. Technical Recruiter
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your
next temporary role at Fidelity Investments! We are currently
sourcing for a Technical Recruiter to work at Fidelity in either of
the following locations, Durham, NC, Jersey City, NJ, Boston, MA,
Westlake, TX, Smithfield, RI or Merrimack. NH.
The Technical Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent
search and placement, retention and strategy development specific
to the areas of technology with areas of expertise for Software
Engineering, Cloud, Agile, UI, UX etc. They will foster a
collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented
culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality
driven service to internal customers and meets customer service
Under the supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Technical
Recruiter must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close
searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks,
metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate
generation, client/account management, and organization, possess
strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to
prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency,
and understand the value of providing amazing customer
- Source, Identify, Develop, and Activate candidates & resumes
through internal database searches, Boolean Internet Searches,
Contact Lists, Job Boards, Social Networking Sites, and other
information sources as appropriate.
- Strategize different methodologies to build talent pipelines
and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through
proactively conducting research and investigate innovative ways to
identify new candidates.
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to
share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline
areas and the recruiting organization.
- Appropriately interview screen candidates based interest level,
availability, visa status, salary expectations, relocation
requirements, and basic qualifications.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates beginning with
initial contact; Keep active candidates interested by sending
mailers or initiating other communications to promote Fidelity
and/or specific opportunities.
- Leverage available tools and resources to learn about current
market intelligence, industry trends, compensation practices, and
consultative approaches, as well as, long term branding and hiring
for certain geographical markets.
- Detail oriented team player with burning passion to contribute
to both the recruiting organization and company's reputation &
- Capitalize on understanding of current Fidelity needs, and
knowledge of industry trends, in order to utilize a broad network
to source candidates and generate leads and contacts.
- Perform data mining and proactive, outbound calls to reach and
acquire active and passive external candidates. Review resumes and
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of current employment
market perspective and trends.
- Maintain contact with recent new hires to further build
candidate pipelines.Client Engagement
- Partner with Staffing Consultants to gain business unit
knowledge and understand business unit objectives related to roles
such as skills, knowledge, experience, and competencies required
along with customizing candidate development efforts to those areas
needed by hiring managers.
- Ensure accurate updates and integrity of files and
systems.Customer Relationship Management
- Partner with Staffing Consultants to enhance the relationship
management within defined business unit.
- Partner with internal support groups to strategize solutions to
staffing/recruitment challenges to ensure client satisfaction.
- Partner with client managers to streamline temporary placement
process and ensure profitability of placements.QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in a related field is preferred or equivalent business
- 5+ years recruiting/staffing experience, preferably in a
staffing agency setting. Proven ability to focus on results and
achieve goals.Skills and Knowledge
- Proven success in recruiting, hiring and placement of temporary
associates within highly technical skillsets like Software
Engineering, Cloud, Agile, UI, UX, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative staffing solutions and
temporary associate outreach programs.
- Experience recruiting for software engineering and niche skill
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and
team members throughout the hiring process.
- Interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and
- Tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant
tech skills, target companies, conferences, and communities.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement;
ability to proactively network and establish effective working
relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in
recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop
creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to utilize technology as a tool for tracking and
maintaining employee/applicant information.
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously while managing attention
- Ability to adjust priorities according to changing business
- Consultative and interpersonal skills with ability to
communicate across all levels of the organization.
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Jersey City , Sr. Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!