Core Java Developer
Company: Eliassen Group
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Our leading financial services client in Jersey City is seeking
an experienced Core Java Developer to join their team.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2
consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching,
and life insurance.
Requirements of the Core Java Developer:
- Extensive experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring
Cloud, J2EE design patterns, REST services
- Expertise in TDD, CI (Jenkins), build tool (Maven), version
control (Git), development tools (Eclipse, IntelliJ)
- In-depth understanding of the software development life
- Hands-on Python 3.x technologist with recent experience
- Extensive multithreading, multiprocessing with Java
- Extensive experience with Spring Framework, Kafka
- Strong knowledge of SQL, JDBC, Unix commands
- Hands-on experience with relational DB: Oracle or DB2
- Hands-on NoSQL DB experience: MongoDB
- Hands-on experience in caching frameworks: Redis/Hazelcast
- Hands-on experience working in and deploying application on
- Hands-on experience in code testing tools: JUnit, Mockito,
- Deployment acquaintance in Apache TomcatKeywords: Core Java
Developer, Spring, J2EE, TDD, CI/CD, Cloud, SQL, Financial
Job ID: 350387About Eliassen Group:Eliassen Group provides
strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients'
innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively
impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the
communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of
success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences
consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management,
business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner
with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale
effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from
coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and
deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.Don't miss out on our referral
program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can
be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Jersey City , Core Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!