Quantitative Analytics Developer
Company: Tradeweb Markets Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Team of six high caliber quant developers (aka financial
engineers) who are skilled in both computer engineering and
The team is responsible for developing and maintaining the firm's
core calculation libraries and calculation servers that power the
firms trading platforms and market data offerings by producing
accurate and reliable analytics in pricing, valuation, and risk
measures of traded instruments or trading positions. The analytics
cover a wide range of asset classes (Money Market, Rates, Credit,
ETF, FX, Equity, and Derivatives) and are fully integrated into the
entire trading cycle, helping clients in pricing discovery, trading
strategy, risk management, trade clearing and trade settlement.
* Develop and maintain high performance and mission critical fixed
income analytics libraries and applications that are used in
real-time trading systems. The core analytics function is to
produce valuation, pricing and risk calculations of a wide range of
financial instruments and asset classes which include money market,
rates and interest rate derivatives, cash credit and credit
* Build and maintain Algorithmic Pricing Engines that cover the
asset classes listed above. The Algo prices are used to assist
clients' trading activities on the firm's trading platform as well
as to enrich the data offerings to the firm's market data
* Work with different development teams on integrating analytics
into different parts of the trading systems.
* Work with different product teams across the firm's business
lines on the analysis, design and review of functional requirements
and system specification of new analytics.
* Provide frontline support for analytics related production issues
* Work with various data teams across the firm on data requirements
and validations at both consuming and producing ends.
* Assist QA teams in validating analytics across the trading
* Solid and hands-on C++ Programming experiences and skills.
* Sound engineering judgement and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
* Self-motivated in exploring and learning financial market and
trading systems down to details.
* Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various
* Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and
* Experiences of working with real-time, large scale, and
distributed trading systems that are built on complex inter process
* Knowledge or practical experiences in fixed income trading and
the pricing and risk analytics associated with trading.
* Database experiences.
* Experiences of working in a collaborative development environment
using tools like Git, Jira etc.
* Data science and machine learning techniques and programming
experiences with Python.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of
electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money
markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data
and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and
reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail
markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price
discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for
greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading
operations. For more information, please go to
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Tradeweb Markets Inc., Jersey City , Quantitative Analytics Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!