Technical Service Analyst
Company: Johnson Matthey
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Johnson Matthey ('JM') is a global leader in science that
enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of
sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs,
we improve the function, performance and safety of our customers'
products. Our science has a global impact in areas such as low
emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making
the most efficient use of the planet's natural resources. Today
more than 14,000 Johnson Matthey professionals collaborate with our
network of customers and partners to make a real difference to the
world around us.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join
our North American Corporate business unit. The office is
conveniently located in West Deptford, NJ. Occasional travel to the
surrounding Johnson Matthey offices throughout the Delaware Valley
will be required.This position will provide local on-site support
for availability management and global/regional project
implementation activity ensuring local infrastructure delivers to
business expectations (SLA) whilst remaining fully aligned to
- Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support local
infrastructure, including computer workstations, laptops, printers,
mobile devices, phones, meeting room equipment, local area
networking (inc wifi) and other computer and telecommunications
- Diagnose and resolve issues associated with end user-based
application software, multi-user applications (where unique to
site) and operating systems.
- Install and support PC, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware and
applications software including supporting desk moves/new workplace
- Carry out basic systems operations duties requiring local hands
and eyes support, including back-up tape management, supervised
server restarts, LAN patching, and cabinet management.
- Contribute to project teams in the improvement of current BIS
services and development and delivery of new BIS services.
- Maintain the IT infrastructure to a high professional standard
thereby maximizing the productivity of employees whilst supporting
the business plans.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Must have experience with Windows 7, MS Exchange, Office 365,
Mobile Technology, Printer Technology, DNS, DHCP, Switches and
- Working knowledge of desktop, laptop, server and printer
computer hardware dependencies and relationships of networks,
phones, mobile devices, PC's operation systems, databases and
applications used in the JM environment.
- Experience of technical implementations with good understanding
of Microsoft and networking technologies.
- Applicable IT qualifications/education
Keywords: Johnson Matthey, Jersey City , Technical Service Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!