Database Developer (SQL/Oracle/Sybase, etc.) - Advanced
Company: Pinnacle Group, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Oracle Database Developer
Plano, TX/Columbus, OH/Jersey City, NJ/Wilmington, DE/Tampa,
Contract To Hire
Job Family Description
- Work with business reporting team in designing reports for
their complex requirements.
- Work with our senior developer in understanding our data
- Design and deliver reports with improved performance.
- Support month end execution of reports till we have the new
Roles And Responsibilities
- Expert in in Database design technique as well as experience
working across large environments with multiple operating
systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert
Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development
lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams
working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous
Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud
Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses
experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to
support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm,
- Strong Oracle developers, with Tableau or Cognos.
- Strong in Oracle Database, fine-tune the queries, get the data
output very fast.
- Good communications, good design mentality.
- Should have knowledge of Tableau dashboard.
- Writing queries, Oracle 19C, any query capabilities of 19C.
- Ability to improve performance of queries.
- Ability to debug issues with reports running these
- Ability to design business critical reports
5501 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 600 - Dallas, TX 75240
Keywords: Pinnacle Group, Inc., Jersey City , Database Developer (SQL/Oracle/Sybase, etc.) - Advanced, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!