Sr Java Developer
Company: Pinnacle Pro Solutions
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description In this role you will be responsible for
designing and developing complex requirements to accomplish
- Ensures that software is developed to meet functional,
non-functional, and compliance requirements. Ensures solutions are
well designed with maintainability/ease of integration and testing
built-in from the outset.
- Possess strong proficiency in development and testing practices
common to the industry, and have extensive experience of using
design and architectural patterns.
- At this level, specializations start to form in either
Architecture, Test Engineering or DevOp. Contributes to story
- Participates and guides team in estimating work necessary to
realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk
or implement new ideas. Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a
requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data,
application, business) in design and development of client
- Assists team with resolving technical complexities involved in
realizing story work. Designs/develops/modifies architecture
components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while
ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Designs/develops/maintains automated test suites (integration,
regression, performance). Sets up and develops a continuous
integration/continuous delivery pipeline.
- Automates manual release activities. Mentors other Software
Engineers and coaches team on CI-CD practices and automating tool
stack. Individual contributor.Our client
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect
and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is
welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to
create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to
achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to
help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their
background or experience.Role Overview
- Looking for a developer to join a team supporting a real-time,
low latency Global Markets application.
- Responsibilities will include designing, developing and testing
components of a distributed global application.
- The position requires experience with application performance
tuning and optimization. In addition, the role will involve
coordinating work with peers in an off-shore development team.
- Strong communication skills required as the role requires
working closely with technology peers and business users in a fast
paced, dynamic environment.Required Skills
- 7+ years software development
- 5+ years Java experience and practical knowledge of advanced
- Experience with enterprise messaging frameworks, e.g. AMPS,
- Excellent object oriented design & development skills
- Solid experience with test-driven development?Desired Skills
- Hands-on project experience with Python
- Strong quantitative/mathematical ability
- Understanding of derivatives and financial products
Keywords: Pinnacle Pro Solutions, Jersey City , Sr Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!