Sr. Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend - Ecommerce (Remote)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a
global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since
our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered
unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated
cyberattacks. Were looking for people with limitless passion, a
relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the
customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity.
Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is
committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that
offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of
work and life while taking their career to the next level.
Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and
leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team,
one fight.About the Role:Were spinning up a brand new team and
initiative at CrowdStrike to focus on Ecommerce. Well be covering
areas like the CrowdStrike App Marketplace and monetization (in-app
purchasing/micro-transactions/etc), creative new ways to approach
Licensing, Billing and Entitlement across the entire product
portfolio, and all the backend analytics work to drive a better
user experience and optimize engagement, conversion, cross-sell and
up-sell. Well also be spearheading the creation of new CrowdStrike
offerings that are built on the existing world-class Falcon
platform but target a completely Ecommerce driven, low-touch, high
engagement product experience. If youre passionate about building
intuitive applications that customers will rave about, tell their
friends about and cant wait to use daily, we want you on our
- Lead backend engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to
large-scale applications across CrowdStrike products.
- Leverage and build cloud based systems and integrations to
build the next generation of CrowdStrike product offerings.
- Define, implement and enhance our Ecommerce platform, including
our innovative Falcon App Store, Web Marketplace offerings, and
direct payment systems.
- Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members
across multiple teams.
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies &
tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend and
data storage technologies and our system.
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture,
knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership
and be accountable for deliverables.
- Use and give back to the open source community. Youll use
- Go (Golang)
- Python Key Qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data
- The ability to scale backend systems sharding, partitioning,
scaling horizontally are second nature to you.
- Recent hands-on experience with Ecommerce, payment processing,
or billing systems or other large volume transaction
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel
- Team player skills we embrace collaborating as a team as much
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from
appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, test-driven,
collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high
quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in
regularly for continuous integration. Bonus points awarded for
- Authored and lead successful open source libraries and
- Contributions to the open source community (GitHub, Stack
- Existing exposure to Go, Scala, AWS, Cassandra, Kafka,
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
Bring your experience in distributed technologies and algorithms,
your great API and systems design sensibilities, and your passion
for writing code that performs at extreme scale. You will help
build a platform that scales to millions of events per second and
thousands of transactions per day. If you want a job that makes a
difference in the world and operates at high scale, youve come to
the right place. #LI-JF1#LI-CW1#LI-Remote#StackBenefits of Working
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation
and collaborationWe are committed to fostering a culture of
belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are
and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning
and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we
achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best
possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they
serve.CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair
and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado
the salary range is $133,770 - $222,950 + bonus + equity +
benefits. A candidates salary is determined by various factors
including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills,
and certifications. The salary range may differ in other
states.CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program. Notice of
E-Verify Participation Right to WorkPandoLogic. Keywords: Senior
Software Engineer, Location: Jersey City, NJ - 07311
Keywords: Crowdstrike, Jersey City , Sr. Software Engineer, Cloud/Backend - Ecommerce (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!