Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Oracle Cloud Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business
challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR)
function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and
structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business
objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process
design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Opportunity to optimize cloud technology for our clients
through assessments, process improvements, optimization of
technology, opportunity to do single-module implementation
Human Capital As-A-Service
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our
products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create
sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset
group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and
operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients
navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath /
EngagePath and Change Scout.
- At least 3 years' experience in working with HCM/HRIS/Talent
Management systems, preferably within the Oracle application
solution set for HCM
- Experience across one or multiple Oracle HCM Cloud Modules
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation
lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live,
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and
define requirements for solutions
- Able to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to
maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
- Travel up to 10% annually
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL,
Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related
IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
- Experience in Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor, Absence
Management, Core HR, Taleo, OR Recruiting.
Keywords: Deloitte, Jersey City , Oracle Consultant, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!