Architecture Data Lead / Java Developer
Company: Open Systems Technologies
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Looking for motivated Lead Java Software Architect to develop a
Data Architecture Platform. This position is responsible to
implement a cutting-edge enterprise data platform for modeling,
lineage tracing, data distributing and persisting, which will
provide data governance and data management at a global scope
through metadata driven data architecture framework.AVP / VP level
opportunities. Hybrid position, locations: NYC, Jersey City,
Rutherford, NJ, Irving TX, Tampa FL or New Castle DE
- Data model authoring tools, which would include both diagrams
drawing based tools and descriptive language-based tools.
- Global data model repository, which will enable firm wide data
models sharing. Functions include store, update, and distribute and
- The interface between data models and developers, e.g.,
exporting data models to different programming languages so the
models can be used by programmers in their applications. Functions
include code generation.
- Enterprise data exchange system, which will allow users to
request data objects based on the predefined logical metadata model
with lineage map without bounding to physical implementation
details and allow underlying physical implementation to evolve
without impact to business requirements.Qualifications:
- 9 + years of Java software development experience. In-depth
knowledge about modern application architecture. Proficient in
multiple programming languages, and expert level in Java.
- 5 + years of relevant experience in data modeling and data
- 5 + years of relevant experiences in SQL/NOSQL databases
- Strong ability to work under pressure to meet tight
- Strong ability to learn new technologies and creative
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferredUSC/GC
holders are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Open Systems Technologies, Jersey City , Architecture Data Lead / Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!