Company: Mitchell Martin Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Location: Whitehouse Station or Jersey City, NJ or Philadelphia,
PA - come in 2 days/week .Top 3 Skillsets needed:Self starter,
excellent communication, ability to lead vendor resources,
participate in Design discussion, help put together design, work
with team in implementation of that design, Strong JAVA
background.Must have javaDoesn't require jewel or claims
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
- Hands-on experience in one of the BPM technologies incl. pega,
- Debug and resolve any challenges with the applications
- Involvement in full development life cycle. Design, Coding,
test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Influence/encourage team to build solutions with quality and
confined to architecture
- Work with business partners to understand functional
requirements and translate into consumable technical storiesBasic
- Experience in working with a Business Process Modeling Suite
(Open Text Process Suite).
- Strong experience in coding Java.
- Experience in working with SOAP/REST services.
XML/XSL and SQL.
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Exposure to Agile development methodology.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
Keywords: Mitchell Martin Inc., Jersey City , BPM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!