Senior Technical Project Manager
Company: Procom Consultants Group Ltd
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Senior Technical Project ManagerOn behalf of our client in the
Financial Services Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Technical
Project Manager. Senior Technical Project Manager - Job
- Deliver projects through project management, solutioning, value
stream and customer experience mapping
- Facilitate technical development and design as needed including
but not limited to architectural reviews, compliance reviews and
various project artifacts (Software Development Life Cycle -
- Manage stakeholder engagement and cross functional teams to
drive successful outcomes.
- Enable and facilitate Book of Work prioritization / Backlog
Grooming with product owners / stakeholders, taking into account
dependencies, funding and risk-assessment.
- Adhere to and reinforce Project and Program Management
framework, artifacts and governance
- Maintain internal system of record to support accurate and
timely project details for audit and regulatory requirements.
- Leverage Jira for workflow management and Confluence for
transparent reporting to all levels of stakeholders.
- Proactively identify, assess, communicate, monitor, control,
mitigate and escalate risks.
- Stay informed of emerging risks facing the firm and identify
ways team can improve overall Safety & Soundness for the
- Identify and address pain points, roadblocks and root causes
through problem solving, solutioning and conflict resolution.
- Collaborate with and influence cross functional and regional
partners and vendors with empathy and respect.
- Identify and manage delivery of critical milestones. Escalate
any risks of slippage to senior sponsors.
- Manage scope changes - assess impacts including: cost, resource
needs and timing. solicit and receive appropriate sponsor and
manager approval for changes
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement
- Enhance existing project management capabilities through
training, mentoring, shadowing and coaching.
- Apply most applicable project management methodology to each
project (e.g., Agile, Kanban, Waterfall)Senior Technical Project
Manager - Mandatory Skills
- Minimum of 7 years of successfully managing and delivering
- Operation Risk within Personal Banking background is
- Experience in ML/NLP projects is a big advantage
- Proficiency in tools such as MS project, Confluence, Jira
- Experience with ITIL, Data Lineage, Inventory Management, APIs,
CI/CD, DevOpsSenior Technical Project Manager - Assignment Start
DateASAP - 12 months to startSenior Technical Project Manager -
Assignment LocationIrving, TX/Jacksonville, FL/New York, NY/Jersey
City, NJ/Sioux Falls/Wilmington, DE
Keywords: Procom Consultants Group Ltd, Jersey City , Senior Technical Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!