Technical Security Analyst
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- The Technical Security Analyst is a member of the Security
Operations Technical Support, Software System Support team and is
responsible for providing support and assistance with the
maintenance and repairs of security systems software.
- Assist with the configuration and administration of the global
access control and video management systems.
- Provide assistance with third party integration of security
- Assist with the testing of software, system updates and
security patches on development/QA environment prior to
installation within the production environment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of electronic and physical
- Implement changes to the security system data base structure,
including system access provisioning for global security staff and
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day
responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates
- 3+ years physical security experience
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Experience with physical security access control and alarm
systems and Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) systems
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting IP/analog cameras,
access control panels, door hardware and other relevant security
- Physical Security Professional (PSP) Certification a
- Work experience in a similar business or security environment
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word,
and PowerPoint) and giving group presentations preferred.
Keywords: HireTalent, Jersey City , Technical Security Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!