Java Developer Recent Graduates - Entry Level Positions
Company: Cogent Infotech Corporation
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Join Our Team--- at Cogent University, we take pride in creating
the next generation of JAVA Developers. Complete eight weeks of
JAVA training, and then your path to success begins as a JAVA
Developer. We are dedicated towards fulfilling the IT needs of our
- No cost to attend learning programs / a market value of over
- Everyday classes and sessions
- Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Java development
- Cogent University Learning Management System
- Project assistance after successful completion of learning
- Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit
You Will Learn
- Database concepts, Core JAVA, Design Patterns, JEE Intro, Web
Servers, Servlets, JSP Tools
- Spring, Hibernate, App Servers, EJB, JMS, Web Services, REST,
Front end development Angular JS, UI - HTML,
- CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX
- Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs on AWS/Micro
- Workshops on Agile/Scrum, , AWS, micro services, ESB, Angular
- OCJP certification, Capstone project
We Are Seeking
- Graduates with BS/MS computer science degrees from leading
- Fundamentals in software engineering
- Aspirations to learn to code
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and/or languages
- Team player, self-starter and passion for programming
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to predict potential user and
- Organization skills and attention to detail
- Ready to be employed anywhere in the US
Who Should Apply
- Candidates who have difficulty finding jobs even after
completing their BS/MS or any fresh graduates who are interested to
become the workforce for the Java language.
- Candidates who are working on redundant technologies and want
to become relevant again to boost their growth.
- Candidates who want to enhance their skill portfolio
Incorporated in 2003---Cogent is a global, award-winning IT
consulting firm specializing in providing digital transformation
solutions, data analytics along with top 3% digital talent and
innovative workforce solutions to global brands, system
integrators, and the public sector. In the last 16 years, Cogent
has successfully serviced 65+ Fortune 500 and 50+ federal, state,
and local entities.
Our headquarters are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania within minutes of
downtown and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Social Impact---A proactive, socially responsible corporate program
to support "giving back" to the community builds strong
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer---Cogent does not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, sex, age, non- disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis.
All our employment decisions are made based on qualification, merit
and business need.
Keywords: Cogent Infotech Corporation, Jersey City , Java Developer Recent Graduates - Entry Level Positions, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!