Company: RIT Solutions, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Duration: 6-12+ month
Visa: GC/USC/GC-EAD/H4EAD/Tn - Must work on our W2
Location: NJ -Remote to start, must relocate onsite in 2-3
months-Must be base in EST zone
Compliance Technology is looking for an Architect who specialize in
Informatica to develop new and enhance existing Informatica process
that runs on Unix based server and repository is on Oracle database
to load data into target Oracle/Exadata Datawarehouse environment.
The successful candidate will be a proactive problem solver that
actively engages with leads/managers and offers solutions that
improve and streamline processes.
- To be able to design, build and implement data load process
using Informatica, Oracle/PLSQL, AUTOSYS JIL and UNIX shell
- Informatica design, development, and implementation.
- Agile Development utilizing SCRUM and SDLC.
- Enjoy working on a diverse set of projects and working as part
of a fast-paced team.
- Interface with various developers, scrum masters and analyst to
prepare designs for new applications and documents all processes to
ensure effective evaluation of all applications in ticket driven
work environment with strict standards in JIRA.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design
documents to provide support to all application developers
- Perform research on all data processing functions and
participate in design discussions related to the maintenance and
enhancement of existing and newly created applications
- Seasoned hands-on software development experience in
Informatica, Oracle/PLSQL, AUTOSYS JIL and UNIX shell
- Hands-on SQL experience and experience in developing
Informatica repository queries using Oracle SQL, using SQL for data
analysis, troubleshooting, etc.,
- Hands on experience of Build and Release orchestration tools is
- Experience in implementing data quality control, reconciliation
as part of data load development and metrics reporting.
- Strong written and communication skills and ability to clearly
indicate data integration solution designs and implementations.
Ability to discuss issues at a high level as well as low
- Agile experience
- Financial Services / Banking experience
- Informatica Performance Tuning experience
- Experience in working with larger projects involving multiple
groups including near shore and offshore teams
Performance Tuning of Oracle SQL, and IICS experience
Keywords: RIT Solutions, Inc., Jersey City , Informatica Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!