Snowflake developer with Python Scripting
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Company is a global technology, consulting, and digital solutions
company with problem-solving abilities and an emphasis on
developing ingenious solutions that allow its clients to remain
competitive, profitable, and secure in an evolving business
The company anticipates and leads change to remain in the leader's
quadrant for profitable growth, driven by partnerships with
globally leading hyperscales like AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft.
It has built strong capabilities in new as well as existing
technologies such as cloud, data, and digital, pioneering new
Salary Range: $130-$135 K/Annum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Req Snowflake developer with Python Scripting. with strong
expertise in Python.
- Need strong Snowflake Developer with 5-6 years of experience in
SQL Development and Data Analysis required to develop a new complex
- Strong experience in Snowflake, AWS, and SQL.
- Good knowledge of SQL language and data warehousing
- At least 3 full years of recent Snowflake development
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL,
SnowPipe, Able to administer and monitor Snowflake computing
- Snowflake SQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake Developing
scripts Unix, Python, etc. to do Extract, Load, and Transform
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL,
SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata
Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- Hands on experience with data load and manage cloud DB
- Experience in creation and modification of user accounts and
security groups per request
- Handling large and complex sets of XML, JSON, and CSV from
various sources and databases
- Experience in Geneva Workflow Manager.
- Experience in working with Portfolio Accounting interacting
Systems Trade processing , Reference data(Client and Product), Cash
bookings and Reporting Experience Required:
- Solid grasp of database engineering and design
- Experience with any scripting languages, preferably Python
- Good Experience in Data Transformation using Python.
- Experience in Snowflake data load using python.
- Design and develop or modify ETL processes that load data for
the data warehouse using PL/SQL or T-SQL with Bash scripting
- Maintain existing ETL jobs and SQL scripts
- Provide ETL performance tuning
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues under tight
- Assist with the creation of reusable components as they relate
to the ETL framework Technical Skills:
- Experience in some other SQL based databases, like Teradata,
Oracle SQL Server etc. Nice to have:
- Scripting with Python
- SnowPro Certification
- Experience with an ETL tool, like Informatica, Datastage,
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent
acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a
comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and
recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project
management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional
growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll
have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals,
optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients
across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence,
collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful
impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part
of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our
recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information
(PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and
application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to
confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data
protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary
information as specified by each client and do not request
sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal
information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at
Keywords: ApTask, Jersey City , Snowflake developer with Python Scripting, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!