Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Advisory Consultant for a CONTRACT assignment with one of our premier clients in Jersey City, NJ.
- 5+ years of general experience in quantitative financial engineering/data analysis/modelling
- Hands on experience in quantitative finance, especially volatility and correlation models.
- In depth understanding of products and market structure, especially for equities, corporate bonds and municipal bonds.
- Expertise experience in risk management.
- Ability to operate autonomously, as well as be an effective member of a broader team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle large data set including data quality control and facilitate study or research.
- Strong programming skills in SQL and Python.
- Strong skills in a common Scripting language such as: Excel VBA, MatLab, R, Python, or Perl.
- Master Degree or above in quantitative fields, computer science or economics/finance is preferred. Preferred Skills:
- ETF knowledge is a plus. SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities.
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Jersey City , Quantitative Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!