Company: PDDN Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 13, 2018
Salesforce DeveloperNew-jerseyRate:$55/hr C2CSkype Interview LinkedIn Profile is must. Must have 7 yrs working exp in US Job Responsibilities
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performanceJob Skills & QualificationsRequired:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum work experience: Six years of software development and four years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Experience in multi-system integration
- Experience in source code controlPreferred:
- Salesforce Developer Certification - Platform developer 1 & 2
- Experience developing customer-facing applications
- Experience in Salesforce community development
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Minimum 7+ years of IT Experience
- Hands-On experience of SFDC Development of 4+ Years
- Development using Standard Salesforce and Force.com platform (Lightning, Apex, Triggers, Workflow rules, VF pages)
- Sales and Service Cloud including Customer and Partner portal(community) development experience.
- Working knowledge on force.com sites will be an advantage. Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs.
- At least 4 year experience in Salesforce.com web services (both SOAP and REST), WSDL and other integration methods newly introduced in SFDC
- Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support required.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
- Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net)
- SQL, RDBMS experience.
Keywords: PDDN Inc, Jersey City , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!