Sr. Oracle Data Cloud Developer
Company: Cedent Consulting Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 14, 2019
About Us:Cedent is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. Cedent enables business results by being a 'Value Added partner'. It offers integrated portfolio of services to its clients in the areas of Consulting, System Integration for key-industry verticals. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insight based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers. Position:Our investment brokerage client is looking for Sr. Oracle Data Cloud Developer with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties in the Investment brokerage environment for 12- 18 months.Required Skills:
- Must have at least 8 plus years of experience in the IT industry.
- Must have 3+ years of 'Recent' experience working in a Banking or Brokerage house environment in the US.
- At least 7 years of Oracle ERP implementation and development experience
- Must have 4 plus years' experience with Oracle Cloud Development experience.
- Must have at least 5 full cycles of Oracle Cloud ERP implementations.
- Must have experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Bank Integration functionality.
- Must have experience with integration mechanisms into Cloud/Fusion ERP (Inbound/Outbound).
- Must have experience with Financials business processes in Oracle Cloud
- Experience with Security architecture (security console, roles, privs, hierarchy, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle BPM for Cloud/Fusion ERP (Workflow and approval configuration)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture.
- Experience with Reactjs, Java, Python, PHP, MySQL, Cassandra, Spark, Hydra (github.com/addthis/hydra), RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kubernetes, InfluxDB, Graphite, and many other open source tools
- Must have PL/SQL and SQL development experience.
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher (Formerly XML Publisher).
- Experience with Oracle Cloud BI development integrated with Cloud/Fusion ERP.
- Oracle OTBI.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Projects and HCM business processes in Oracle CloudThe Job:
- Client is looking for consultants that will work on Oracle Cloud and EBS projects. Developing reports, integrations/interfaces, data conversions, customizations, personalization's etc. Primary responsibility will be to provide enhancements, customizations, and post production support for live clients.Job Responsibilities include:
- Working with other Functional Consultants to understand and review the feasibility of business requirements.
- Gathering business requirements for enhancements, customizations and developing technical requirement documents.
- Building custom reports, interfaces and integrations
- Develop user-friendly interfaces and dashboards
- Develop highly scalable microservices and APIs
- Write unit, integration and browser tests, and document your work
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
- Research and implement new technologies to solve specific product asks
- Preparing estimates based upon the custom requirements and preparing project schedules
- Displaying proficiency with the modules and tools used for ERP
- Being involved in post implementation support to provide solution for production issues or for any other maintenance activities which might also involve change management process.
- Testing and documenting all code changes. This includes unit testing, component integration testing, system integration testing, performance testing, capacity testing and quality reviewsYou Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions. Please feel free to call for any questions / clarifications you may need.Thanks, Raj ChitgopkarDirect : Email : - provided by Dice Oracle Cloud Development, Oracle ERP, Banking / Investment domain, Oracle Cloud/Fusion ERP Bank Integration, Security architecture, Cloud/Fusion ERP Web Service Integration architecture
Keywords: Cedent Consulting Inc, Jersey City , Sr. Oracle Data Cloud Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!