Cyber Security Analyst - Networking, Linux/Unix, Windows - W2 Only
Company: Galen Technology Solutions, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
This position is for (W2) consultants or a Fulltime Employee with Galen Technology Solutions NO AGENCIES. This position is located in Jersey City NJ Area. INTERESTED? Please send resumes to: Jackie Tagorda
Manager Notes: I'm looking for someone to help stand up a capability to perform security reviews of infrastructure IT projects. This is a senior position with hands-on and eventually team leadership responsibilities. We need someone who understands intuitively windows, *nix, and networking infrastructure and can review those projects with an offensive security mindset. Business Overview:
Company needs to further integrate security into the systems development lifecycle of IT projects. To accomplish this, we will assess the current state; develop recommendations; write and implement policies, standards, and processes; and implement the new approach for integrating cybersecurity into the project lifecycle.
- Finalize the current state assessment of the integration of cybersecurity into the IT systems development lifecycle
- Develop recommendations to better integrate security into the IT systems development lifecycle
- Author policies, standards, and processes to facilitate effective and efficient integration of security into the IT systems development lifecycle
- Initiate and execute the security relevant processes to integrate cybersecurity into the IT systems development lifecycle to include but not limited to:
- Cyber risk assessments for IT projects
- Develop and review cybersecurity requirements for IT projects
- Review IT architectures for relevant cybersecurity risks
- Review of available and applicable controls to mitigate cybersecurity risks to IT projects
- Develop test plans for cybersecurity relevant controls inherited by or unique to IT projects Required Qualifications:
- Good written and verbal English communication skills along with the ability to frame and communicate complicated technical cybersecurity topics to IT and business partners
- A strong understanding of current adversary attack methodologies and applicable cybersecurity controls along with the ability to justify the applicability of specific controls against specific adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Experience in developing or refining either systems or software development lifecycle processes in accordance with any established methodology (preferably more than 1).
- Demonstrated experience in developing or applying IT risk management processes
- Demonstrated experience in assessing IT projects for cybersecurity risks at a highly detailed level, including but not limited to the evaluation of the majority of the following aspects of IT projects: networking, authentication & authorization (especially Microsoft Active Directory and/or Sailpoint technologies), Windows security, Linux security, and auditing & logging
- Demonstrated experience as either a computer engineer, software developer, IT operating systems admin/engineer (Windows/Linux/Unix), or network admin/engineer
- Prior experience having written either scripts or application code for use in a production environment, in any language
Primary Recruiter: Jacqueline Tagorda - provided by Dice Analyst, Developer, Development, Lifecycle, Linux, Manager, Management, Networking, Project, Recruiter, Risk Management, Scripts, Security, Systems Admin, Unix, Windows
Keywords: Galen Technology Solutions, Inc., Jersey City , Cyber Security Analyst - Networking, Linux/Unix, Windows - W2 Only, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!