Guidewire Claim Center Developer/ Lead
Company: HTC Global Services, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
HTC - A brief profileEstablished in 1990, HTC Inc., a CMM Level 5 company with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global Information Technology solution and BPO provider. HTC assists clients across multiple industry verticals, offering turnkey project lifecycle in, e-business, data warehousing, embedded systems, ECM, SCM, CRM, and ERP solutions. HTC Inc. offers ConnectIT, our Global Delivery Methodology that enables seamlessly delivery of outsourced IT services. HTC has global delivery centers across the globe. Locations: Jersey City, NJ and Columbia, SCAbout the JobWe are currently looking for Guidewire ClaimCenter Developer/ Lead. We will consider relocation for candidates with exceptional skills. Requirements: General
- 5+ years of Web Based Java Development experience.
- 3+ years working with Guidewire ClaimCenter.
- Understanding of the Guidewire data model and Guidewire terminologies.
- Usage of Source Control System (e.g. Git)
- Guidewire Configuration/Integration certification.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability with GOSU and Java programming.
- Ability to design, develop, and modify software, including object-oriented programming concepts..
- Knowledge of Claim and Financial life cycles.Configuration Experience
- Design and development of ClaimCenter configuration modules.
- Experience in ClaimCenter PCF, Data Model, LOB structure and ability to extend/design as needed.
- Experience in ClaimCenter Rule Engine flow with Activity Pattern configuration and ability to implement Assignment, Approval, Validation, PreUpdate, Post Update rules with Transaction approval routing.
- Experience in Guidewire upgrade tool, Guidewire Studio and Guidewire ClaimCenter Administration tools.Integration
- Data integration skills and knowledge to integrate via point to point or via ODS
- Experience in ClaimCenter Integration with Policy Management, Contact Manager, Document Management, Authentication, ISO, Mitchell, etc. Benefits:HTC's competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Cover, both Short and Long term, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401k and Paid VacationCandidates should e-mail resume to or call at .Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required. EEO/M/F/V/H - provided by Dice Guidewire ClaimCenter, SQL, Java
Keywords: HTC Global Services, Inc., Jersey City , Guidewire Claim Center Developer/ Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!