Company: Brown, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
A prominent nationwide litigation law firm is seeking an legal
assistant to report directly into the head of the firm as an
executive assistant. - -The duties will include, but not be limited
- Following up on Action Items
- Assisting the Admin Staff with general duties such as
- Ensuring Lawyers are up to date with their billing
- Overseeing and working with the Advertising Coordinator to
ensure work is done in a timely manner
- Interfacing with the Team Leads to ensure all operations are
- Generating and Reviewing ReportsThe individual must evidence
- A Strong Work Ethic
- Excellent Communication SkillsThe job requires reliable
attendance at the Jersey City waterfront office. - A perfect job
for someone who is excited about the law and enjoys helping people.
- Background in the law is preferred. - Good luck with your job
search!Brown, LLC is a litigation law firm handling high profile
cases nationwide. We represent plaintiffs in matters such as mass
torts, class actions and qui tam (whistleblowers).
Keywords: Brown, LLC, Jersey City , Paralegal/Legal Assistant, Legal , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!